At the end of the world,
there stands a wall so tall
that you can't see the top.
- A tough mix between "Getting over It" and "Celeste".
- Climb The Lonly Wall as one of the Kews.
- Overcome incredibly difficult jumps as you come to grips with the tight controls.
- Enjoy a polished product with a relaxing atmosphere.
- Laugh at Samuel Solomon's humorous writing style (or don't, humor is weird like that)
Requires: Mouse and Keyboard
The Lonly Wall began as a 48 hr game jam project, and has since been revamped and polished into my first real game. Many people enjoyed its original difficulty, with some saying it reminded them of "Getting Over It with Bennet Foddy". Others said the way you dash and wall jump up an impossible mountain reminded them of "Celeste", so even though I had never played either of those games before this, they both ended up being inspirations for the final version. Please use that to inform your purchase.
After playing be sure to leave a review
you can also contact me at email@example.com